So with all business out on the table it’s time to have some fun with my posts. I thought I would put a list of 20 things about me that most people wouldn’t necessarily know. I’ve seen some other bloggers do this type of post and it was always fun to read so figured I’d give it a go as well. Let’s get started!
1. Snail Mail is one of my favourite things in life
2. Instagram over Facebook
3. Hair clips can be found anywhere and everywhere around our condo. Ask Shaun
4. Did gymnastics when I was younger and hated it (actually, I liked the balance beam but that was about it)
5. I hated PB&J sandwiches when I was younger
6. What I love most when it rains is that first swipe of my windshield wipers
7. Autumn and Summer are my favourite seasons which is awkward because my birthday is in January
8. When I put ketchup and mustard on my burgers and hot dogs, I put them on in dots instead of lines
9. In grade 10 I donated over 15 inches of my hair to cancer. I also went home and cried right after but knew it was for a good cause
10. Don’t ask me directions unless you’re looking to detour
11. I used to hoard all my expensive make up products and perfumes for special occasions, but when those times came they never got used because I didn’t want to waste them
12. Chocolate over candy but baked goods over chocolate
13. I got my first car when I was 26
14. Mickey Mouse, always
15. My pump up jam is Nelly, Country Grammer
16. I over think every possible thing. Every. Possible. Thing.
17. I refuse to leave my home if my pj pants are on
18. Hard cover books will always be preferred
19. Flying by myself is my favourite
20. First thing I do when I’m home from work is take off my socks. Why? Not sure
And there you have it! I was so weird and quirky growing up but as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to embrace it all. It also helps that Shaun loves me for who I am, quirkiness and all.
Let me know what a random quirk of yours is – it’ll probably make us friends.